We’re open Saturdays and 24/7 for emergencies
1934 – Northern Industrial Supply, a spinoff of Bay City’s Northern Supply Company, originated at the height of the automobile boom as an industrial supply and power transmission house that served the growing manufacturing base associated with the automobile industry in and around the Saginaw, Michigan area.
1960’s – As the auto industry grew to its height in the 1960’s, Northern Industrial Supply grew with it, adding two more locations in Gaylord and Alpena to better serve the marketplace.
1960’s-2000’s – Northern Industrial Supply continued to grow, adding innovative products to their offering, partnering with new manufacturers and joining the Independent Distributor’s Cooperative (IDC), gaining two national stocking locations in Indianapolis and Reno.
2012- Joined forces with Weimer Bearing & Transmission, Inc., and now have over 30 stocking locations throughout the Midwest, including a full belt fabrication facility located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Present – While our customer base grows and customer needs change, Northern Industrial Supply’s commitment to excellence and professionalism is unwavering.
Hard to Source Products? Call us, we can find or make.