You make it. We make it easy.
Founded in 1934, NIS is a privately held firm with four stocking locations in Michigan. In 2012, NIS joined forces with Weimer Bearing & Transmission, and now has 13 stocking locations throughout the upper Midwest. In addition, NIS has national distribution centers located in Indianapolis and Reno. We offer 24/7 emergency assistance, full machining capabilities, belt fabrication, logistics, and engineering & design support. Our goal is to establish a long term relationship with you and your company . . . “You make it, we make it easy.”
MONTHLY PRODUCT SHOWCASE:
APRIL 2014 - DODGE MOTORIZED TORQUE ARM REDUCERS
We are proud to introduce the new Dodge motorized torque arm reducers for your heavy duty applications. These shaft mount reducers allow you to forego the standard belt drive required to operate. Here are a few more advantages you will see by using a Dodge motorized torque arm:
- AGMA design approximately doubles the bearing life based on the design of the reducer
- Offers a patended sealing system
- Does not require a press fit on the pinion gear
- Each reducer fit with tapered roller bearings in place of light duty ball bearings
- Faster assembly time & lack of guarding lowers overall costs
- Lowers the maintenance required compared to previous models
- Able to be mounted in a number of different positions
- Large range of output speeds with two motor speed options, and a number of gear ratio possibilities
Please contact Northern Industrial Supply today for a prompt quote on this product line!